Want to work with Academy Gaming?
Academy Gaming is set to bring top notch tournaments and content into our associated gaming communities. We’re always striving to become a better organization and you can be a part of that process! Whether you have little experience in the gaming industry or are a veteran, we invite you take a deeper look at our available positions and get in touch with us if one suits you.
Being a part of Academy Gaming will give you…
- a step into the competitive side of gaming
- an opportunity to be a part of something big while giving back to the community
- outlets to network with others
- experience and exposure in journalism within competitive gaming
- a new network of friends to game with (since we are all gamers!)
- …and much more!
Social Media Manager
- Manage all related social media platforms
- Report scores on a regular basis during live events
- Connect with teams and organization on social media to create a wider reach in the community
- Build up our social media standing
Apply for Social Media Manager
- Report on our events with recaps and results in a timely manner
- Meet with teams for interviews following events
- Consistent writing dealing with game meta, tier results, etc. (not required)
Apply for Journalist
- Having a thorough understanding of the rulings and game(s) you’re associated with
- Reporting scores during live events through our brackets
- Running tournaments in a quick and efficient manner
- Helping teams receive prizing following the completion of events
Apply for Tournament Administrator